We were required to go out and attend events set up by ASU
Career Services. The first event I chose was the Southwest Airlines internships
information session. I chose that event because I knew Southwest had a large
internship program that accepted individuals in all areas of study.
I enjoyed listening to the speaker share information that
related to the process of searching for and applying for different internships.
I felt like the process was set up in a very user-friendly manner. Meaning it
was it to set up and account, search for internships and applying for those
positions.
I also attended because I knew that Southwest had a major
social responsibility division, an area of interest. After the presenter went
over the ins and outs I strongly considered applying. The only reason I did not
was because they required full time work during the semester and discouraged
attending school. Being that I am a semester away from graduating I decided not
to apply.
Free flights would have been nice though!
No comments:
Post a Comment