Monday, December 17, 2012

Anything 3

What's after graduation? Lately I have wondered what on earth will happen after I graduate! You will read later on that I am not longer in the waterpark industry and why! So I am left with three years experience in the amusement industry and not wanting to do anything with it. How am I supposed to catch up to everyone else who has had public service or public policy experience? 

I hope I am not met with too much adversity out the gate when trying to find a job in whatever it is I am going to do. The good thing is that I am determined to be happy and find something that makes me happy! It took me three years to realize that just having a career was not okay. If I kept the track I was going in the amusement industry I could have confidently said finding a job would be a breeze! Unfortunately that is no longer the case. But I guess I have answered my own question, I would rather work that much harder to be happy than work in an industry where  I am not. 

Here's to graduation and what's to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment