It is my senior year at ASU and must admit it is bittersweet. I am excited that I am graduating soon but sad that I have to say goodbye to the life of an undergrad at ASU. I lived two year on campus and two years at home. I can't tell you that I made all the right choices while I have being here but I wouldn't change anything for the world. I enjoyed my time in Tempe and am enjoying my time at home. This year I promised my self that I would make it the best year yet and attend as many events as I could!
I ended up buying season tickets to the football games, I plan on attending some wrestling matches and hope to make it to the bowl game. I am happy that I chose to get involved on campus. Previous to this year I did not belong to any campus organization now I am working with the student chapter of the International County/City Managers Association and ASU Global Brigades. This is only the first semester and I hope spring semester has more in store.
No comments:
Post a Comment