My name is Joshua Martinez and I am a senior in the College of Public Programs. I will be graduating in May with a degree in Public Service and Public Policy with two certificates in Leadership & Ethics; Public Administration & Public Managment. I look forward to graduating and hopefully finding work!
I am originally from El Paso, Texas and have been in the valley since 2000. I currently reside in Peoria and am employed at Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix as a Loss Prevention & Park Services Supervisor. I have been working seasonally at the waterpark since its opening in 2009. My work at WnW was my introduction and gateway to my internship.
My interests include boxing, football, politics, wrestling, country music and traveling. One of the coolest things I have ever experienced was a trip to D.C. and New York City. I was able to visit monuments and world famous sites from both cities. That trip was what spurred my love for travel and try to visit as many different cities and regions as I can. I am fairly new to traveling and do not have much on under my belt but I have the Southwest covered and parts of the east coast. I look forward to taking a trip to Nashville and hopefully Europe.
I hope this gives you a small idea of who I am and look forward to share my experiences with you.
Josh
I would really like to go to Washington and New York someday. I enjoy learning U.S. history and there is so much history tied to both of those cities. As far as Europe goes, I have never been there either, but two cities I would like to visit are Stockholm and Zurich.
ReplyDeleteThat is so great you are graduating with two certificates in addition to your degree! Inspiring
ReplyDelete